If you’re reading this blog post, there’s a very high chance that you already started investing, right? (READ: 3 Cs of Young Pinoy Millionaires) Good for you! Now that you’ve already started investing, you need to be consistent with your investments. After all, investing isn’t just a one-time fling – it’s a lifetime partner that you have to regularly care for.
Then again, convenience is always an issue with regard to money management. Yes, you want to save more money, but it’s hassle to line up in the bank.
Yes, you want to set up a monthly budget but it’s too tiring. And yes, you want to invest monthly, but it’s exhausting to contact your advisor, to finalize a schedule to meet up again, to fill out the forms and to sign up the forms, right?
This is where SunLink online comes in. It’s basically an online portal where you can monitor and contribute to your Sun Life Financial Account online! With your SunLink online, you can:
- view your VUL and mutual funds account records, anytime and anywhere
- receive your premium due notices online
- enroll all your Sun Life Financial accounts so you can consolidate them
- add to your mutual funds investments anytime and anywhere
- withdraw or redeem your investments online
- “switch” your investments from one type to another online; and,
- monitor if your VUL deposit online is already processed or not
For some clients, it’s also helpful to confirm if their investments are already processed and finalized by the company. To register, here are three steps:
1. Go to the SUNLINK ONLINE page.
Since you don’t have an account yet, click here to register. You’ll be directed to the Terms and Conditions’ Page. Click “I Agree”.
2. Fill out your Personal Information form.
3. Fill out the Account Information Form with what you currently have.
If you only have a mutual fund account, don’t fill out the Life Policy Information. Don’t fill out the Pre-Need Information also.
In this scenario, Naruto has both a VUL and a mutual fund account, so he filled out both.
Click on “Submit”. If everything’s in order, you’ll get a thank-you message and a confirmation sent to your registered email.
Now that’s convenient, wouldn’t you agree?